Winking Line Smiley

Jumaat, 23 Julai 2010

ade ke patut cakap gitu? SEBAGAI kawan ke tuw??

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A GIRL NAME RHYMES WITH HOTHEHAH HOHAR

hello there, f3afeq here,
so 4 not writing because i was so lazy hehehehehehehe,
its been a while since sofea died, and her memories still living in me,
i will never forget about her,
i try to just live my life
but i never find
a suitable girl
to fill the empty spot in my heart, everyday in my prays,
i pray about the same thing to allah,
in my prays, let there be someone that resemble sofea,
because i really miss her,
a few month i waited
and suddenly out of nowhere,
i saw a girl profile in facebook,
and her face, my heart said must add,
so i add her,
waiting for a long time to approve,
when she approve i try chatting with her, she is so sweet, kind and
she is....................................................after awhile
she really does resemble sofea,
i was talking to her fells like
i know her for a long time, feels like she is sofea,
but seriously i'm in love with her,
the thing i like about her is her principle,
she really
don't wanna be very intimate with boys,
so i'll wait for her and i know
she is worthily, if u are reading this,
seriously i wanna say, I LOVE YOU.
here's F3AFEQ SIGNING OUT